Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TVB Dramas

I always love TVB dramas on police!
Or the ones that has investigating/detective genre.
They put effort on the details and you actually learn alot!
Like this one, you MUST totally watch!!!
Forensic Heroes II ( 法證先鋒II)
So damn good and I promise you that you won't regret watching!

The current one I am watching is 'On the First Beat 学警出更' on Astro Wah Lai Toi (channel 311, 9.30pm).

This is a sequel from 'The Academy' which I pretty much enjoyed watching
because Ron Ng Cheuk Hei & Sammul Chan Kin Fung are in it.
Both of them are my fav! Ahhhh cool guys :D

Anyhoo, just watched epi 2... kinda hating it already!
Why Fiona died so soon??(my poor girl...)
It's only epi 2!!
She and Sammul were so happy together and then she's gone!!
OMG I'm so devastated!!
The fact that they casted Joey Yung to 'replace' my Fiona made it worst!
I don't really like Joey T.T
Hmph... oh well, at least my fav boys still remained.

0 comments: