Friday, September 5, 2008

iRiver E100

OMG!!! I've finally got my grubby hands on the prize I've won!!
Yessss it is freeeeeee (man i love free stuff!)
I joined in The Face Shop contest and won the 2nd prize!!(thanx TFS!!can I have discounts too?)
1st prize is an all expense paid trip to Korea for two! (i wan T.T)
Anyways, free iRiver wei!!! in pink color summore!!
Not that I'm a big fan of pink anyway, but she's sooo cute & adorable!! (my mp3...duh) and just as good as an Ipod (but I think the new Zune is the best :D)

Okay, how cute are the people in iRiver???

Damn genius okay!! Look at Mr.Cable holding up my earphone's cord....so innovative! Do Ipod have Mr. Cable too????

2 comments:

Hey Nic! said...

Waoo!! mama you don't have to buy an mp3 already! mama so lucky won 2nd prize!!! i never won such expensive stuff before... (cried) Congrat mama! the smiley very cute. haha

mama nicole

vivienzeru said...

ahahaha arigato!!!
whoaaa how come u never tell me that you have a blog????????? so bad T.T