Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend loot!

Went shopping with RacH & Nally girl to hunt for Gowoonsesang Brightening Balm BB Cream (when my Skinfood Aloe BB cream finally finishes! Woot!) and end up with all these! How on earth did this happened??

O yeah, lazy girls who wanna look pretty like me (yes it is possible :D ), use BB creams! You can save alot of time and these stuff are supposed to be good?

  • Skinfood Milk Shake Point Make Up Remover
  • Beauty Talk Oxymask (damn expensive ok! Im still feeling the heartache! sob...)
  • Toc Toc Swing Touch Magical Length & Volume Lash
  • Toc Toc Whitening & Wrinkle Repair Blemish Balm Tinted Cream (no, i don't hv wrinkles! :D )
  • Skinfood Kiwi Yogurt Mask (got this for free!! me love freebies!!)
  • Toc Toc Glowing Cheeks Face Illuminator
  • Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Minimizing Base
Toc Toc stuff is available in all SaSa outlets and currently running a promotion where you purchased the BB cream together with the blusher/illuminator,(which I don't need but I bought it anyway, sob... I have like 10 other blushers and tons of mineral blushers samples. Some I've never even touch it b4! omg...how to save money???) you can purchase the mascara for RM 9.90 only! Original retail price is RM 59.90 (now I feel all better...)

Let me do a review later on all my stuff, so you girls don't have to waste your hard earn moolah on some of the useless stuff I have wasted on *heartache*

I shall refrain myself from buying more skincare, bodycare & makeup stuff, only when they are depleted.
Yes I am serious!!
(God help me!)

0 comments: