Tuesday, September 30, 2008

internet died + Micki in pain + 8 biatch(es)

-Start of Rants-

It's that time again for some rantings!

INTERNET
Recently my comp decided to pissed me off simultaneously.
1st the router got fried, don't know how the hell it happened but one fine day when I turned it on, it 'farted' a rather funky smell and went dead omg.
Changed it to new a one.

Next up, my stupid network card decided to not let me online.
My life depends on it ok! Someone please shoot me.
Well, I figured after it has serve me for good 5 years +... it has pretty much done its job.
Time for a new one.
So, changed it to new a one.

Now, most of the stuff to get me online are spankin' new...
Should be no hay problema for me to get online asap aye!
WRONG!!!!!!!!!
It shows 'Limited or no connectivity' when the status show it's connected!!! WTF!!!
Pissed to the max!

Spent two days consecutively to fix the damn thing.
Called my ISP but they said I am connected to them pretty well! omg what's wrong???!!
Ugh, have to send my com to the shop later... (blogging through the office's net now... heh)

*UPDATE*
I am back online at home now!! Yay!!
The trip to the computer shop cost me RM 183 T.T sob...
Turns out that my NEW router got stroke by lightning and is faulty now.
My NEW router!! Barely 2 weeks!!
I can send it to the shop where I bought it but I won't get it back till like few months after.
I don't think I can survive another minute without internet.
So I got another new router + a voltage regulator (peeps buy this!!)
I am pissed poor now T.T

MICKI IN PAIN (but he doesn't seems like it)
Bathe Micki (my toy poodle) and combed his fur as usual, with this pin steel brush that looks like this :
While brushing, I watched some TV and as I thought I'm brushing his chest area, I am actually brushing his groin!!
O000UCH!!! omg I am so sorry baby!!
Now his wee wee is all flared up and the skin is torned abit.
Tried to bring him to the vet but it is closed. OMG!!
I'm applying aloe vera to his wound profusely now.
Hope it soothes that area.
I am such a bad mummy!! T.T

8 (pat=busybody) BIATCH(es)!!
Yeap, they exist in my office unfortunately.
I have no problem with them being 8, but hey, why always give me this 'tu lan' face??
So damn fugly ok!
Maybe they feel like they are these 'old 8 lowly creature' who is not worthy to bask in the glory of this angelic, sweet, young thing like me :D (i heard you saying nonsense!)

Anyhoo, the fact that you are old, fugly and 8, you are not allowed to talk about boys like teenagers! (I might be wrong)
Geez, grow up! (I am so over that phrase... not! haha)
OMG these 8Bs go on and on and on and on talking bout' boys and giggle on the most lamest stuff.
"Wow, look at his hair so cute wei!"
"He's abit chubby but oh so adorable!"
"Aww, he's such a gentleman! I would totally fall for him IF I'm not married!" (yes they are old and very married)

Well one of the 8B made an attempt to engage me in a convo.
Im not sure whether she's just being nice or simply just 8.
I decided on the latter.

8B : So Vivian, do you have A BOYFRIEND??? (I swear I saw a smirk! she must be expecting a NO from me,(even though it is quite true... T.T) thinking that I'm not so laku and wallows in self pity. Sorry, mama's not gonna say NO.
Me : Yeah, we are planning to get married like in 2 years time, and then, gonna tour Europe! (ya I know, so sweet right?! If only reality is that blissful T.T but then it's not like I'm gonna meet them again so what the hell... haha!)
8B : O yeah?Wow that is so err... great. *in a distaste manner and turn to talk to another 8B*

Lesson here is, COUNTERSTRIKE when they least expect it, well, within logic of course.

-End of Rants-
Cheerios!

0 comments: