Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beauty Talk OxyMask


Description: The new 'Beauty Talk Oxymask' instantly penetrates deep onto the skin dermis layer to enhance the oxygen level by using the latest liposome bio-technology. This new facial technique enhance the oxygen level while promoting skin renewal by its deep cleansing effect, moisturizing, firming, nourishing, repairing, gently exfoliating, oil balancing elements. "Exercise" your skin with OxyMask to increase the oxygen level and leaving your skin feeling younger, softer and more luscious. Suitable for all skin type.

Price: RM 198 for 50ml

My verdict: Been using this for a week plus and it has absolutely done none of those shit lor! I don't see any difference at all. After rinsing it, skin will be a tad bit firm but the effect wears off pretty soon after! Nothing like what you saw in Lady First (女人我最大 - Nu Ren Wo Zui Da). The girl you saw on the vids, her face is already lopsided if you haven't notice! This is a total impulsive buy ( I didn't do my research T.T) + real nice SA + cute bubbles poppin' + convincing shows like Lady First promoting it! But really, don't waste your money on this. My cheap Himalaya Neem mask can do just the same, if not, more! Haih...*heartache*
Rule of thumb: Invest on stuff that stays on your face longer like night cream, serum or moisturizer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh really? I was pretty skeptic about its hype and such. I was also kinda doubting its content and still had no idea where it is manufactured and which is the company. U cleared the air here.

Anonymous said...

Oh really? I was pretty skeptic about its hype and such. I was also kinda doubting its content and still had no idea where it is manufactured and which is the company. U cleared the air here.