Sunday, October 26, 2008

Is this appetising?

Over the weekend, I cooked abit because I haven't been useful in the kitchen... as usual.
So here! 

Fried Seaweed with Minced Meat

Steamed Pumpkin Cake

Aye, they look pretty ok right? 
You bet they taste ok too?
Wrong, they are AWFUL.

Seaweed's too watery.
I'm greedy (normal human nature?) coz' I wanted more gravy.

Pumpkin cake's too lumpy with lumps of flour.
I didn't really mixed the flour with the pumpkin enough. (hey, my hand almost detach from my body from all of the mixing =_=;)
The mag that shown this recipe lied. 
It says 'easy & fast recipe' but there are so many work!
Clean pumpkin. Cut pumpkin into half. Deseed pumpkin. Slice pumpkin. Cut pumpkin into cubes. Steam pumpkin. Mash pumpkin.
That's only the pumpkin part.
The rest you can use your imagination.

As much as I love cook books ( I love purchasing and reading them),
cooking is such a hassle!!
I want a chef bf!!

0 comments: