Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guess who I accidentally met?

Went to Pavillion KL for some serious (window) shopping with moi girls, Feeling & Nicole over the weekend.
Then we came across this group where this cute guy were surrounded by a few big burly giants. 
The cute guy looks familiar but my brain was quite disoriented right then by all of the shopping.
The group stopped us, all smiley as one of the big guys approached and mumble something to Nicole while passing a flyer to her.
After the group moved on, I was telling my frens that the cute guy looks soooo darn familiar.. 
and we checked the flyer to see what it's all about...

OMG!! The cute guy that we just saw was Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees (who's abit short in real life, haha) who had practically just stopped and smiled (maybe he did mumbled abit too, I'm not too sure)  at us!!
It's not everyday you can meet a celeb aye? :D 
But gimme Lee Hom anyday, 
I will worship the ground he walks on :D

2 comments:

CottonCandy said...

oh? Jeff timmons? He's yummy! ;P

vivienzeru said...

bwahahaha!! i agree!! but he's abit short =_=