Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2010

Most people like to make a list of resolutions every year, but whether u manage to fulfill it or not, is another thing :P There's always the same ones repeating every year , the ridiculous ones, the impossibles & the simple ones but it's fun putting up a list anyway.
I know I am abit late but nonetheless, here it is!

1. Pick up a new skill
I wanna learn photography! When I'm 60ish I wanna be able to look at those old photographs & say 'those were those days' =) (but the bf bet RM200 that I will only last for 3 months for this... such bf!)

Digital Scrapbooking is another fun way to document those memories with photos, memorabilia & stories. Since scrapbooking needs alot of materials & craft ideas, I do it the modern way with digital scrapbooking using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, my forte :D

2. Eating healthily, make my own lunch
This is hard, you have to do the planning, groceries shopping & preparing it. But when I think of the canteen food > full of fried stuff, spicy oily sauces, yucky veges, only white rice... I think I will balloon into one of the 'before body size' of The Biggest Loser contestant in 3 months time.

3. Lose Weight
I believe this is on most women's list no matter how small or big you are. Hope to drop 2 or 3 dress size at least... hmph

4. Walk more
Shopping walks count? Yes, but then you down on those fast food or desserts on your shopping trips equals to 0. Oh well, I guess I will only carry Micki & walk around the block but time is always the factor preventing me to do so (=___=;;)

5. Blog more
Neglected this blog quite abit. Used to have a few entries per month, but nowadays it seems like it's only 1 entry for a month (=___=;;) I have loads of topics to blog about > restaurants I've visited, places I've been to & loads of product reviews. Again, time is always the factor + Astro + FB + TVB dramas >.<

6. Finish reading the whole Bible
I admit, I never finish the whole Bible before. Every starting of the year I will be so gungho to finish it but later then, slack after only a few weeks. My determination span is very weak de (=___=;;)

7. Saving up
As the old saying goes 'save for the rainy days' which is very true.
Bai bai shopping on impulse, bai bai shopping therapy, bai bai window shopping (T_T) wait!! window shopping is ok mahh right??

8. Learn Mandarin
I can't even write my own name in chinese to save my ass swt (=___=;;) I did try. I bought that box box exercise book for maths so I could practise but I got lazy. Such determination (=___=;;)

I am a Chinese! I should know how to read or at least hold a proper conversation in mandarin. (Im fluent in Canto thank God).

My sis has loads of awesome chinese manga & I can't read it at all T_T Flipping through it depresses me. Oh, my fav ViVi mag is in chinese too *depressed*
I did asked my parents 'ARRgghh! Why didn't send me to chinese skool?? Now I can't read these awesome manga!!' Their reply 'No nearby chinese skool lah tat time'. :(

Some people wud PROUDLY say " oh I am a banana, I ONLY speak english ok" *high nose* but puhleez la, its NOT cool!! oh well.. I need a teacher!!

9. Living Healthier
Sleep early, more veges, less sugary & fatty stuff, exercise, not stressing myself out, take it easy etc. you know the drill :)


That's all I can think of now, add more later XD

0 comments: