Monday, January 25, 2010

Fav Dress from SAG Awards

Into dresses & gowns lately. Feast your eyes on these lovely gowns from the recent SAG award~ otherwise, the ladies at least hehe.

Kate Hudson
Backless, long sleeve Emillio Pucci gown
OMG! Totally *heart* this, damn hawt... my friend had her cheongsam for wedding modified with a bold back baring which is very unique & sexy yet traditional, really fell in love with it, not sure whether she let me post her pix here, let me ask 1st :) man I really have to gam fei :(( (which I've said like a million times)

Mariah Carey
Bold crimson one shoulder off gown
I would never dare to pull off a red gown, too loud for my taste... but MC totally rocks this one

Christina Applegate
Icy blue Roberto Cavalli gown
This one is so feminine & elegant but the color's abit dull eh?

Marion Contillard
Short one-shoulder Elie Saab dress
This dress is sexy! The beige color really matches her skintone & those sexy pins... wow!

That all for the SAG Awards fashion report ;)

0 comments: