Monday, January 18, 2010

Doubutsu Uranai

Something fun, to me at least :p

You are Black Monkey, who has a pretty and a cheerful smile. [I like to think so]
People depend on you for your kindness and the way you take care of them. [Is it?]
You don't possess feminine emotional attraction, but you can make decisions calmly and efficiently. [I don't possess feminine emotional attraction??wth.. I have to confirm this with the bf. As for the decision making, I'm very fickle minded]
You can go on living with patience. [I guess... as long as no one pisses me off]
You don't have strong identity, you are straightforward person, and lead consistent life. [Not sure...]
You will lead a happy and lively life if you put yourself as number two and work under someone. [I like to follow rather than lead & vivian means lively... will I lead a happy & lively life?]
You are not very good at reading other people's mind, but you can have a relationship without making others incurring displeasure. [True case...]
You tend to be rather nervous, and if you don't try to relax, you will get mentally tired. [True case...]
Although you are weak on instinct, you can carry out things rationally. [I guess?]
And in real life, you don't get interested in hobbies and culture, but you seek for materialistic things. [Not true]
Your objective in life is to lead a life for both personal interest and practical benefit. [Partially?]
You don't like to loose, and because you put in great effort, you will not give up halfway and can be full of sprit. [Not sure bout this but I have short attention span]
But you can lack foresight and are not good at deep speculation. [Maybe? ]
You may be taken advantage of yourself. [I love myself too much... heh]
Your cheerful and generous character is popular among men. [I am pretty popular among women too... ahem]

Now the bf one... coz' I'm naughty hehe....

You are Silver Fawn, who don't show emotions openly. [I think he wears it on his sleeve, which is very good haha]
People think you are easy to get on, because of your gentle and modest character. [True case, I always bully him... hehe]
However, you are really an extremely proud person, and will not compromise easily. [I think so]
You live truthfully to your beliefs. [True case]
You will not easily withdraw your opinion. [True case, backed up by proven facts bcoz he's an encyclopedia & smart like that :p ]
Sometimes you get pestered like young children. [Don't think so]
You dream of leading life as a maverick. [Not sure]
But in reality, you respect duty and obligation, and are kind person. [True case]
On the other hand, you tend to observe your circumstances with an observant eye. [True case]
You show great identity, and are very clear on what you like and dislike. [True case]
Once you dislike something, you will not come to like it again. [True case]
You are also indifferent to things. [Not sure... I'm such a lousy gf]
You do not care much about getting promotions, your relationship with someone you are going out with, and so on. [Not true... he cares, alot]
If you take interest in arts and literature, your talent may open up, and a turning point of your life will arrive. [Oh really?]
You are loyal to something that you consider a life-work. [Think so...]
You should be the head of your own business. [Already is]

Search up yours at http://world.doubutsu-uranai.com/

1 comments:

Vogue Avenue said...

^ v ^ yay~ im a fawn