Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daiso haul!

If you have been following me on Twitter, you should that I'm madly obsessed with Daiso.
I felt happy just being there, looking at stuff over & over.
The ordeal would lasted AT LEAST one hour.
Probably because its a Japanese store (me love!), everything RM5 & alot kawaii, useful stuff.
If I mention to my boyfriend that I wanted to go to Daiso (he's my driver ^.^), my boyfriend will always give me that 'what?? again?? what you wanna buy wor??' look.
Frankly, I usually doesn't have a thing in mind on what I wanna get in Daiso but I always end up with something :P
Here's my latest haul!

Cushions & lavender sachet (for my car), flower puncher (to do my artsy-fartsy stuff), black eyelash glue (beauty stuff - for my false lashes, although I rarely use them, but hey! it's only RM5! Use black ones so it doesn't show), pie baking pan (I'm infected with a baking bug), pet toy (Micki's)

I'm itching to go again already!

0 comments: