Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight review, new company and stuff

Officially saw TWILIGHT!
Sad to say, a lil' dissapointed.
Maybe my expectation was like skyrocketing high, but oh well.
The book describe the Cullens as if they are the most magnificent, beautiful being,
but the cast was like meh....ops... except for Carlisle Cullen, he was spot on.
Just as the book described him :D
Rosalie supposed to be the beautiful one among them...but eh...
Edward is oookay, thumbs up for the perfomance, but in looks department I totally think that they should choose Ben Barnes instead (*≧▽≦) 
(yes me & my ben-atic addiction)
Okay I know, he looks way over 17, so no go....
How about Chase Crawford? Perfect right? 
Can I say omg? he's sizzling hawt!!
Our bdays are only 9 days apart.
20 degrees closer to Chase? (*≧▽≦) 

Is it me or does Kirsten Stewart (Bella) seems stiff?? 
The chemistry between Bella & Edward was kinda depressing. 
If you love someone so intensely, you can see and feel it right?
But I don't see it between them? Like they were so awkward?
Crossing fingers for the follow up movie 'New Moon' gonna be better.


Ahh, work life.
You either love it or hating it.
It's kinda in between for me.
I don't know, ever felt like you 're doing stuff over and over and loathe the sight of it at the end of the day?
Okay lah, it was not that bad.
This new company I'm in is kinda cool.
Dunno whether I can say this or not, but I figure it's only frens here so...
I am working with Ginvera, brands under my wings now are Bio-essence & Nugeno.
Yet to try their stuff, will let you peeps know once I've tried their highly acclaim miraculous 'Face Lifting Cream' .
Let's see whether it can lift my humongous fat cheeks or not.
Yea, learning stuff, being a guinea pig smelling fragrances for skincare (yes, they use the staff as guinea pigs for this kinda stuff), staff purchase (omg!), staying back late, like real  late every now & then... 
coz I'm a slow-poke and Bio-essence have damn good business that they can afford to throw out gazillion of ads, means more work for me, to the extend of skipping lunch? Yea I am that responsible, I forgot to eat when my work is not done.
If you are loaded and wanna hire me (5 figure salary only), my contact number is 01x-xxx xxxxx


Went to personal makeup workshop today with Sis & Venus.
When we're using blades to tidy up our brows,(don't use tweezer, skin will lose elasticity
I accidentally nicked my finger.
Such a klutz.
I am proven accident prone :(

That's all for my MIA stint. 
Cheerios!

0 comments: