Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bolt

Disney latest upcoming 3D animation, BOLT, 
which tells a story of a white German shepard
Bolt (voice by John Travolta), 
who is a superhero star in his action TV show.
He believes that he owns superpower and is on a quest to search for his owner, Penny (voice over by Miley Cyrus) when he got separated from the studio by accident.
Along his cross-country adventure, he met Mr.Mitten (who is actually a female cat - voice over by Susie Essman) and Rhino (voice over by Mark Walton) and realized that he is just a normal dog and doesn't need superpower to be a hero.
 
I'm very much into animation and can't wait to see whether this one are up to par as it's predecessor Kung Fu Panda & Wall.E
Overall from the trailer, my fav character has got to be Rhino the TV obsessed hamster who is stuck in a plastic ball.
I think he could easily steal the show!
Look at his big round eyes, lil' nose, two front teeth, big plump belly and being stuck in a plastic ball!
Cuteness to the max! He's like a brown furball, no?
Makes me wanna get a big fat hamster and stuff it in a plastic ball! (Juz kidding! no, don't report me!)

Rhino da' hamster
omg!! I want him so badly...
 
Will review on this once I've catch it on cinema ヾ(^∇^) i love japs emoticon!