Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seducing Mr. Perfect (2006)

Oh how I love Korean chick flick!
This is your typical staple of chick flick.
An enjoyable watch.
The eye candy, Daniel Henney is definitely a big bonus!
How come I've never come across this hottie before? 1 word... Wow! & *jaw dropped*
His lines is the best English dialogs I've ever heard in a Korean movie before!
No it's not the dialogs.
It's the way he talks.
So charming & sexy...
I would die a happy girl listening to him reading me Yellowpages.
But, his acting seems stiff in some scenes.
On the other hand, the leading lady, Uhm Jung-Hwa, shines more in the acting department.
Oh well...
My Mr. Perfect has to talks like Daniel Henney, gotta have at least 95% of Daniel Henney looks, as charming as Daniel Henney, as sexy as Daniel Henney, as serious as Daniel Henney, as loving as Daniel Henney... blah blah blah
Okay Im dreaming...

Rating: B-

0 comments: