Friday, June 20, 2008

Codex Seraphinianus

This book has been dubbed as the weirdest book in the world!
The Codex Seraphinianus is a book written and illustrated by the Italian architect and industrial designer Luigi Seraphini during thirty months, from 1976 to 1978.
Illustrations in Codex seems like a surreal parody, a perverse reflections of our own world.
The writings itself are presented in an obsure alien language.

Some illustrations from Codex


Now that's WEIRD!

ps: Let me know if you wanna get yr hands on a copy of Codex coz' I've got it! It's in PDF format :)

4 comments:

Kristian said...

Hi. I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Codex Seraphinianus. My e-mail is kristian DOT andersen AT gmail DOT com

vivienzeru said...

sorry dahling, i juz realize it's about 55 friggin' MB! Maby i'll host it & make it downloadable later..will let ya know :)

Unknown said...

Crazy girl. Read this kinda book. No wonder you are so corrupted. Tsk tsk tsk...

vivienzeru said...

wat corrupted?? you are just jealous that I'm so knowledgeable! :D :D