Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian

A must watch!
Highly entertaining!
The awesomeness of this movie is indescribable!
Just go and watch it already!

Rating: A+

Even if you're not into fictional stuff,
This hottie alone can attracts you to see it aye?
I officially have a crush on Prince Caspian a.k.a Ben Barnes.

How could I not?!
Can you see how drop dead gorgeous he is??
He had a stint in Stardust too.
How could I missed him?? :(
Anyways, on top of that, his sexy accent...
WOW!!
Such a hotttttttttttiee!!
I shall name my future son, CASPIAN!! haha!
Ben, puhleez marry me!!!

His upcoming role in the third Narnia series will be King Caspian. The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is set to release on May 7, 2010.


Benjamin 'Ben' Barnes
20th August 1981 (26 years old)
London, England

0 comments: