Monday, June 23, 2008

Peter Grant

Listened to 'Spooky' on radio & I thought it was Michael Bublé!
He sounds so hauntingly like Michael I swear!
He's only 21!
Not that the age matters, but I always thought jazz are for people over 30 (Don't stone me ok, over 30ish peeps!)

Okay I gotta admit this.
I'm starting to love jazz too! Thanx to Micheal!
Yes, me, the pop, rock, alternative, r&b, reggae, trance girl & ..... jazz ....? (so wrong right??)
Our love affair started when I accidentally downloaded Michael Bublé's album. ( now you all know where I got my music from =_=)
Skeptical at 1st.
But one listen & I'm hooked.

So back to this cutie pie... (did I mention to u Peter is a cutie pie??)
I listened to his old album 'New Vintage' & wow!! (no luck with downloading his new album 'Traditional' yet..seed this plz people!)
Very refreshing, relaxing & soothing.
His voice, so smooth & sexy!
I can imagine having 'romantic moments' with him singing in the background aye!
Candlelight dinner okay, what were u thinking =_=;

Go & check him out! www.peter-grant.co.uk

Now ogle!

0 comments: