Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Haul

Went over to KLCC with some friends for the ongoing book fair in the convention center.
Later, went shopping in KLCC!
Haven!
Here's my haul.

* 2 BROS water bottle = RM 14 each

* a.e.i.o.u Studio small soft toy (Hello) = RM 11.90 (buy 1 free 1)

* MAC Charged Water Renewal Defense = RM 90
-Perfect to set your makeup. Contains salicylic acid, might help with acne prone skin a lil? Skin thirst quencher.

* MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz & Glitz = RM 60
-I've found my perfect eyeliner! It doesn't smudge, application is a no brainer! Even klutz like me finds this easy to do! Loves it! I'm gonna get more of these!

* Pilot CD/DVD Marker = RM 3.80

* Arezia B-971 Eye Brush = RM 6.90
* Arezia B-972 Eye Brush = RM 8.90
-Where can you find good cheap brushes??At SaSa! The bristles are stiff but soft, has no odor, doesn't shed & does its job wonderfully!

* Tasteful Color Combinations = RM 71.80
* The Best of 1-Color + 2-Color Graphics = RM 83.80
-Pricey books o__O why almost all of the design books have to be this pricey?

It definitely left a nice big dent in my wallet.
I'm officially broke for this & next month!
Why next month you say?
Well, credit card bills...
Credit cards are evil!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What about my books... my books... MY BOOKS!!! U didnt help me buy them?!!! T_T emo u again! I want pretty bottles too. *hint hint*

vivienzeru said...

I can't find any of them laaa... want your head.. ppffftttt