Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mineral Silk

con't

I am absolutely pissed off with them.

BAD customers service!!

My mom emailed them regarding my missing Sahara eyeshadow from my sample pack (which I had PURCHASED!), our Mineral Makeup Brush Kit and a Full Size Satin Finishing Powder which is a free gift since we have bought over USD100 on May 8th & they are offering it for Mother's Day.

This is what they have stated on their website:

Mothers Day is almost here and we have a little something you
can share with Mom or I guess you could also keep it for yourself!
Just place an order which totals $40.00 or more (before shipping)
and we will send you a Mineral Makeup Brush Kit and a Full Size Satin Finishing Powder so you can introduce your Mom to the Wonderful World of Mineral Makeup!

No coupons needed for this special offer!

Just place your order between Saturday May 3rd and Saturday May 10th to receive your Free Gift worth Approximately $28.00

This Offer Expires at Midnight on 5/10 EDT

Okay, this is what they replied:


----- Original Message -----
From: "De Nelson" <de@mineralsilk.com>
To: "'Joanne'" <joanne@xxxxxxxxxxxx.com> (mum's company email addy, p&c)
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:39 AM
Subject: RE: Order Update #8337

Greetings Joanne,


I am sorry to hear that your order was missing the Sahara and the Moms Day
Gift. Our records show that the Gifts were all giving out that day as all of the
paper work matched with the order counts and the kits that were made up.
Instead of shipping another Brush Kit (it would be the same as the one you
received in the Mineral Makeup Kit), here is a coupon for you to use on a future order.
Again my apologies and I do hope that you are satisfied with the items you
received. Also add a note in the comment section of your next order and I will be happy to add
your Satin Finishing Silk and the Sahara Sample Shadow.

Thanks
De
DeAnna Nelson Owner & Creator
Mineral Silk Inc.
Balance Skincare

I DON'T CARE IF IT IS THE SAME BRUSHES!!!
I already knew that! If not, why do I bother ordering?! Duh!
The Mineral Makeup Kit are my mom's.
The free brush kit & Full Size Satin Finishing Powder is for me.
Now I ain't getting it!!
I'm so pissed!!
Summore want me to buy another batch of stuff from them in order to get what I'm supposed to get by now?!
Pure gimmick!
I think they do this on purpose!
To force innocent people (like me) to purchase stuff from their web AGAIN in order to get back the stuff from our 1st order that they had conveniently forgot.

If I were them, I would send back the items that I've accidentally missed out to my clients.
Now, that's GOOD customers service.
Not assuming my clients to order again and then only returning stuff you had miss out from the first order.
I would rather fork out the shipping fees (which is my mistake, if I had missed it out on the first place) rather than having my clients bad mouth and trashing my company.
Exactly what I am gonna do now!!
MINERAL SILK SUCKS!!!
www.mineralsilk.com
The buggers' website.

Ive only tried their Real Silk Powder.
Seriously, it is no difference to Everyday Mineral's 9g Silk Dust.
You are better off with EDM's Silk Dust 9g ($12) rather than
Mineral Silk's Real Silk Powder 3g ($11.97)


Their lip balms are okay.
Love the yummy scents.
But it looks cloudy on lips.
Looks like unnatural wax.
You are better off with applying Vaseline instead.
Gives you the right clear sexy sheen.

Too pissed to try the rest of the stuff.

Oh well, I won't do any second purchases! Don't know bout mom tho'.
I'm gonna warn everyone!

0 comments: