Friday, May 2, 2008

New Job (Day - 01)

cont'

*Warning : this entry contains explicit language (which rarely happens, but hey, im damn angry okay!)*

I went with a sense of freedom,
a sense of eagerness,
a tingle of happiness,
filled with high hopes,
to start a fresh,
and met a huge, f**cking disappointment!
The moment I step into the office, I thought my eyes were playing some deceptions on me.
'There's your place, in the middle dear."
I almost wanted to shout 'WTF??!!!!!!!!! 'Are you damn sure this is the office??!!!' (of coz I didn't voice it out) as I explore other parts of the office.

I can make a list out of it.

-No water! (Wut?? we're in f**king Sahara desert???)
-No hotwater! ( as some of my ex colleagues know, I'm a heavy *tea* drinker...especially greentea...how could they deny me hotwater! sob... )
-No INTERNET! ( which obviously means no MSN & Facebook...sheez, which is secondary, but no hotwater???!! sob)
-Cram workspace! ( I can barely place my lil' bearbrick okay!!! damn it...yes! it is THAT cram!)
-F**cking plastic chairs???!!! (Can you believe it?? I have to sit 9 hours on this sheez! No 1 priority!!! Get me a comfy chair!!!damnit!!! How can I work when my back is killing me??!!!!)
-F**cking slow PC!!! ( This is crap okay!! how can you work with a RAM less than 1Gig??! even my home's PC are better than this!! I can go downstairs to grab some coffee while waiting for this mofo pc to open a file!!and seriously, who in the world uses PC for design jobs??!!( I might be wrong, but Im a Mac girl...ppfffttt) on top of that, it is infested with viruses!!)
-Wasted my time & have to take some work home to finish it!

There's more....
But the rest are small matters,
this is like MAJOR!
Hello?!!! is this even an office??!!! damnit!!!

Many of you might say 'look on the bright side',
The $$$$$$ *ka-ching!*
(which lured me to change my job in the 1st place....)
But I rather earn less than having to stuck in shitty place like this lor!!!
The salary is not even that whole lot okay!
Calculations >>>
I have to drive to this damn office and petroleum price hikes up like crazy & there are stupid tolls to pay okay!
Which left me a mere more of a few hundred bucks only okay!
This is like a million worst than all of my previous workplace!
Which makes me regret with my brash decision. *sniff sniff*

Okay, so much trashing aye.
There are nice people there.
I got to learn many stuff too.
Will be good for my portfolio.
But, but, but....sheeeshh.....

They better provide the BASIC stuff for all the staff (it rhymes?) or I'll be making a move!!

Lesson to learn here... please please please look and check out the place where you will be working before handling in yr resignation letter!!!

1 comments:

Ethereal Prey said...

hey thanks for your kind words...

wtf kind of office are you in? Why are they being so ghetto? who uses pc in design? No one! You are going to be the smartest, brightest, person in that make shift office...

bring your own water and charge people for it :P