Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mineral Silk

My mum & I just received our Mineral Silk loot today!!

Kinda disapointed coz my Sahara eyeshadow sample, Mineral Makeup Brush Kit and a Full Size Satin Finishing Powder are all missing??!!!
Mom's gonna email them tomorrow.
How can they missed it out??

The samples potion are like damn friggin' little lor.
I know it is stated 1/4 and 1/8 teaspoon but
I don't know how much that is?
Compared to Everyday Minerals samples... this one is definitely very stingy.
Have to pay for it summore.
Anyway, their little pots are winner! Like little ices... so cute.

Oh well...
I've got almost all of their sample packs.

Blushers
Brown & Berry Collection
From L to R : Terra Cotta, Peachy Keen, Raisin, Maple & Summer Glow

Pink & Rose Collection
From L to R : Blossom, Garnet, Pomegranate, Rhubarb, Petal Pink


Eyeshadows
Eyeshadows for BROWN eyes (1st row from L to R) : Amethyst, Pink Diamonds, Silver Dollar, Millionaire, Sweet Tea, Coral
Eyeshadows for BLUE eyes (2nd row from L to R) : Charcoal, Denim, Dark Chocolate, Copper Shimmer, Dark Copper, Plum
Eyeshadows for HAZEL eyes (3rd row from L to R) : Medallion, Pink Diamonds, 24 Karat, Olive, Smoke ( & my missing Sahara eyeshadow..arrrghh!)
Gossipy Grape - a add on that I've purchased

Foundation for FAIR skin tones (1st row from L to R) : Cashmere, Soft Rose, Oatmeal, Sand, Honey, Praline
Foundation for MEDIUM skin tones (2nd row from L to R) : Hazelnut, Ginger, Caramel, Toffee, Natural Buff, Radiance
Finishing Powders (3rd row from L to R) : Afterglow, Candlelight, Cherub Dust, Diamond Dust, Satin
Correctors (4th row from L to R) : Light Bisque, Medium Bisque, Matte Primer, Suck It Up, White Highlight

I've also purchased it's Real Silk Powder & Lip Balms.
See if it's any better than Everyday Minerals.
Will try all this later & review on them :)
Next haul! Silk Naturals! Buff'd! LureBeauty! Urban Decay Primer Potion!
Yea, I know.. it is bad...
But can't help it...
Coz a girl needs to shop!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So many eyeshadows! Freaking CRAZY!!! do you even have that many eyes to apply on!!! In that case, it is best if you gimme some *wink wink*... I feel so left out.... u n mom always online shopping... never tell me... NOT EVEN ONCE! emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo... emo u n mom... emo emo emo emo emo emo... Btw, i see some lippy stuff thr... woo... *wink wink* If not I emo u.