Sunday, August 24, 2008

On being jobless...

So, quick update (okay, maybe not that quick).

Been rottening at home for almost 2 months!
Totally broke my record of 1 week.
The shortest one was only 2 days!
Why am I rottening?
Nah... I don't wanna get on the details on how I got to the stage where I am rottening now.

So, on being jobless...

At 1st it was pretty good.
1. I don't need to set alarm (which I usually hit snooze when it rings anyway)
2. TV marathon babe!
3. Shopping!
4. Movies at the cinema!
5. No more work stress!

Then after one week, it all sank in.
1. It sucks when everyone in your family goes to work and you sleeps in. It made me looked lazy!
2. I was bored to death.
3. TV is evil. It rob your time & time is precious.
4. Shopping alone is no fun. I keep on thinking that people look at me while I was shopping alone at working hour is because they knew I'm jobless? or is it just me?
5. Movies alone at the cinema sucks. It made me looked very ke lian. Same case with eating out alone.
6. I feel so useless. Can't help it since all I do is eat, sleep, internet (chatting with frens, hardly productive) and watching TV.
7. My bank account is drying out. Thus, not much shopping for me. That sucks big time ok!
8. Being a slacker totally made me slacks more. (Not my fault!)
9. No motivation to do anything else.
10. It is embarrassing? Or is it just me?

So there, the cons outweighs the pros. x 2!

Btw, I don't sit on my arse all day.
I have been to a little too much of interviews already and getting sick of it.
Some wants you to work like dog and pay shit.
It's even lower than my 2nd last company's salary wtf!
They even make 'special demands' like, we are gonna overnight to get the work done okay and we can only go home after 9pm.
I'm not friggin' robot lor and I'm sorry that you don't have a life.

Oh well.
Just being emo =_______________= (my emo-ing longish face)
Anyways, I thank God that I have family and friends who doesn't nag me but being positive 24/7. Muahhhss! Love ya'll!!

ps: do you happen to have 'How I Met Your Mother' season 3?? :D

0 comments: