Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Buff'd Cosmetics

It's been a while since I've done some girly review!
Here are some Buff'd Cosmetics samples which I ordered ages ago.
After a month long of anticipation and no mail in sight I emailed their customer service about it.
Apparently my loot got lost in the mail but the kind Jennifer from Buff'd mailed me back again what I've ordered.
O yeah, I ordered from SheSpace also. No luck on that one... they got lost in the mail too, wtf! but Heather prefer to send me back my cash instead. So no piggies for me to play with :(
Oh well, I swatched the Buff'd samples that I've ordered.

They came in this lil' ziplock baggies.
10grams for all foundations (all in concealing formula), 4 grams for that 'Mint' color corrector, 4 grams 'Coral' mineral setting powder and 3 grams for 'Bouquet' mineral blush. (setting powder & blush are free! me love free stuff ^^) click for larger view

I think I have my match in Wool & Sungrass or maybe I should mix this 2 up and see what new shade I can get :D
They are pretty concealing and waterproof!! I tried to wash these stuff with water from my wrist and it just stay put!! Not bad aye!
The mineral setting powder, Coral, is not for me. I don't like orangey stuff, they made me look.... weird.
The Bouquet blush is so pretty! I love pinks and it contains silvery shimmer too.

I also have tons of other new stuff that I 'should' review on? OMG why am I so lazy???

0 comments: