Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pathetic Lovelorn

I think I've read too much romance novels.
Like, they have a sweet beginnings, then things started to get miserable & ends with sad endings or if you are lucky, happy ones.

I think maybe subconsciously I desire to be unhappy, whenever I am in a relationship.
Finding fault in every angle to the one who are close to me.
They always complaint that I am being unreasonable, pathetic, demanding & needy even.

There's one point, when I am acting like that...
Severing the relationship, hurting the other person emotionally,
he yelled back at me 'Who the hell you think you are? Some princess?'
Wow, that really wakes me up...

I can't help being that way.
I don't know why.
It's only when I look back, I'll be like "OMG, is that me??"
Do I need help?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.