Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hellboy II : The Golden Army

Hellboy II has certainly exceeded its predecessor with its precision visual effects, CGI, concrete plot, humorous characters, quirky lines & its splendidly imaginative monsters! The fact that the humor part is injected throughout the movie makes it totally enjoyable. The action scenes was just as good.

I was kinda sad that at the end Prince Nuada & Princess Nuala ............ (spoiler!!!) My spotlight is on Prince Nuada, not your typical kind of bad guy. His motivations are noble but done in a tragic way. The chemistry between Abe & Princess Nuala are so innocent & pure, Im in awe~ haha. Johann Krauss is annoying... at first. The 'Troll Market' amazed me! Remarkable level of detail in every corner.

Can anyone let me know where I can get that song 'Can't Smile Without You', a duet by Abe & Hellboy? It will totally rock my day! :D

Have you watched it? No? What are you doing here?! Go & watch it already!

Rating: A

0 comments: