Friday, July 25, 2008

Batman : The Dark Knight

I was pretty reluctant to watch this because, 1st- the trailer looks terrifying because I'm scared of clowns (yes, it is sad-long story) & 2nd- it made me sad knowing that Heath Ledger which I super adores in the movie '10 Things I Hate About You' that I watched like 10 times... are not here anymore.

Anyhow, I went and watched it because I knew I would regret it if I don't. I got to say this movie is so worth it, sans the long screen timing, it's amazingly awesome! Complex, twisted, thrilling, certainly dark, an amazing plot & great array of actors! As for actress, Maggie Gyllenhaal, I would say she fairs better than Katie Holmes did in the previous ones. The part where she (spoiler alert!!)... died, I seriously thinks that it is totally appropriate because it would conclude to a climax to the other 3 characters, Batman, Joker & Two-Faced (Harvey Dent) without her being in the way. (sorry Rachel Dawes!)

On the lighter note, as usual, this is no exception on me raving on handsome guys :D OMG!!!! Christian Bale is sooooo cool & manly, and he kick asses too!

Seriously, everyone should watch this, after all, this is the last work of a talented actor who will be truly missed.

A tribute was given to Heath Ledger and Conway Wickliffe ( a special effect technician who was killed while performing a stunt during the set) at the end of the movie.

Rating: A+

0 comments: