Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Date @ Flamenco Plaza Damansara

Since Valentine's Day fell on the same day as 1st day of Chinese New Year, we celebrated ours on the 17th Feb! Not to say really celebrate la, just going to some posh place having good food, but of course, the one who accompanies you is all that matters :)

That day we had the whole restaurant to ourselves & the owner herself serving us!
All her staff is on hols.

Really nice ambience & the food is goooood!

The 'I'm bored' look

My partner in crime aka the bf

Notice the wine cellar room on the left?
Wish I have one in my house, although I don't drink any wines... it looks posh-y & sophisticated :D

Wild mushroom soup with pine nuts

Naked escargots with baguette

Scallop linguine with home cured salmon

Mixed greens salad with avacado, orange, olive & home cured salmon
(I've eaten half of it b4 I can remember to take pix >.< )

Veneziano tiramisu

Chocolate brownie oozing with chocolate goodness in the center

Fruity sangria


Flamenco
No 22 & 22M, Medan Setia 2,
Plaza Damansara
Bukit Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
603 - 2093032

0 comments: