Monday, December 8, 2008

Apple Cider Vinegar + Green Tea Toner

Wahh my 100th post. (*≧▽≦) 
I've found the best toner ever and it doesn't even cost a dime!
Best of all, it really works and it's chemical & preservative free!
I've been using this for 3 weeks and my usual oil slick face are now less oily.
No blotting now for every 3 hours.
No major breakouts.
No crazy friggin' pizza face day.
This toner works best for oily skin. It's acidity is not suitable for dry skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar's acidity will naturally exfoliate, renew and balance skin's PH while Green Tea is loaded with anti-oxidants that aids anti-ageing.

All you need is :
Apple Cider Vinegar ( I use Bragg's Unfiltered ACV, I like em' au naturel)
Green Tea 
Glass bottle

I mix about 1/3 or 1 big spoonful of ACV into half cup of brewed green tea (cool it off first).
You don't have to make a full bottle, half of it should be enough.
I changed mine fresh after 2 weeks.

Caution!
Use sunblock everyday because the ACV mixture will make your skin thinner and more susceptible to sun damage.

0 comments: