Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bye bye Malaysia Tatler

Today happens to be my last day in Tatler.
It feels like I've only joined not long ago!
I kinda miss the job, the environment, the food, the place where I get my loot of past issues international mags, my scenic view from 19th floor, my spacious & cozy work area, my powerful Mac G5 & even my 3 tier cupboard!
Most of all I will miss my colleagues... I have made some good friends there and it's kinda sad that it only happens for a short time of period.
Sob, sob....so emo, keep in touch!

As a tradition, anyone who leaves the company sends a farewell email on the last day, so here's mine.

Dear friends & comrades,
This is a note which I knew I would have to write someday, although it never crossed my mind when.

It seems like minutes rather than a year since I first stepped into Tatler. How time flies :)
I have truly enjoyed my tenure here with everyone and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you all.

Each of you are truly a gem & a great honor to work with.
One year & five months after, I take with me a plethora of experiences and memories.
To those who I have held a great relationship with, I will miss being your co-worker and will cherish our history together.
Thank you all for the guidance, support, laughter, and companionship you have provided me.
You have all enriched my life in different ways and I wish you individually and collectively the best of health, happiness and success in the future.

All the best in your future undertakings and do keep in touch!
I can be reached at vivhikki@gmail.com

Cheerios!
-viv-

All in all it was a nice farewell & I can say that I have the nicest colleagues ever! Muuahhsss... will miss you guys!

1 comments:

The Faux Fashionista said...

Hey there, thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Omg you worked for Tatler??!! So cool! :DDDD Good luck with your new job :)